Chester County Chamber of Business & Industry
1600 Paoli Pike
Malvern, PA 193553375
Register Online or call us at 610-725-9100
About the Event
Do you have questions on how to start investing in your 401(k) plan, how much money you will need to retire or what benefits are right for you? The Chester County Chamber and the Emerging Leaders welcomes you to an interactive presentation with Tycor Benefit Administrators and The Conestoga Group to answer all of your questions. Some topics they will cover are:
- How much should I invest in my 401(k) Plan?
- What should I invest in, especially if I have little or no assets?
- Is a Target Date Fund (TDF) something I should consider?
- How do I get started with a HSA (Health Savings Account)
- What can I spend my HSA dollars on, most tax effectively?
- How can my HSA help with planned and unplanned employment transitions?
Don’t miss this one-on-one opportunity to speak with industry professionals on how to insure your future financially.