On Wednesday, December 12th, 8:30-9:45am, the GROW Group will hold its bi-monthly meeting in the large conference room at Chamber headquarters on Paoli Pike.
At this meeting, you will have the opportunity to provide a 30-second networking introduction to the group and hear a presentation by a group member.
To register your attendance, please notify:
Bruce Kirk at firstname.lastname@example.org, 610-563-6683
Jessica Burger at email@example.com, 570-294-1803
GROW Group is a membership sub-group of CCCBI open to all members of the Chamber for no additional cost (one person per organization).
The purpose of the group is to foster a more tightly knit community within the Chamber whereby members can build deeper relationships beyond what happens at Chamber networking events AND foster ideas and opportunities that enable the GROW Group membership to improve their business and generate more frequent, better wins.
The GROW acronym: Growth, Relationships, Opportunities, Winning
Meetings are held the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of the month, 8:30-9:45am.
Membership in the group is by personal commitment and participative investment:
• A required personal commitment to attend meetings in calendar-quarter blocks (6 meetings, renewable each subsequent quarter).
• A desire and commitment to participate and develop community among the members.
• Notify group when unable to attend (substitutions are encouraged, max of two/quarter)
• There are no one member per category restrictions (but only one member per organization can join)—e. g., multiple members per industry are allowed.
• Referrals are encouraged, but not required.
• Presentation opportunities are earned through regular attendance and participation.
Categorised in: Member News
This post was written by member_news