Manager Corporate & Volunteer Engagement
Center City Philadelphia
The Alzheimer’s Association Delaware Valley Chapter (http://www.alz.org/delval/) serves Southeastern Pennsylvania, South Jersey and Delaware. We are the local chapter of the National Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Disorders Association. We are an alliance of family members and professionals dedicated to helping people with Alzheimer’s disease and their families through education, advocacy, and support.
The Alzheimer’s Association Delaware Valley Chapter is seeking a FT exempt, Manager Corporate & Volunteer Engagement for the Center City Philadelphia office. This position is the main liaison between corporate donors, volunteers and the Chapter.
This position reports to the Senior Director Philanthropy.
• Experience in Geriatric or Dementia Care a plus.
• Exceptional in building and maintaining relationships with diverse constituents.
• Excellence in organizational management with the ability to lead and coach staff and develop high performing teams (volunteers).
• This position is responsible for planning and implementing the Chapter’s corporate recruitment, cultivation, stewardship and recognition efforts as well as data collection.
• Implementation of the Community Health Charities program
• Acting as the chapter corporate liaison with the home office and working on all national corporate efforts in our territory is paramount to this position as well. In addition, the Manager is responsible for the Chapter’s overall success and growth in volunteer initiatives, guiding Chapter staff in their efforts.
• Exceptional written and oral communications skills, including the ability to present and speak publicly.
• Ability to travel locally and work some evenings and weekends as needed.
• Other duties as assigned
• Demonstrated success and ability to raise corporate sponsorships, as well as recruit, coach and develop sponsors and volunteers
• Extensive experience working effectively with volunteers, staff and external contacts to build and maintain successful teams and committees
• Must have a valid driver’s license, reliable automobile and insurance
• Effective computer competency (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Social Media)
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business HR or related field or comparable sales/business experience
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
• Ability to work effectively with diverse populations
• High level of integrity, diplomacy and initiative
• Ability to lift at least 25lbs
• Ability to travel as needed to perform job duties
HOW TO APPLY
For consideration, please submit your cover letter and resume in confidence to Nancy Venner at: email@example.com
Categorised in: Chamber News
This post was written by Tiffany Bellamy